Revise pay grades order state employees issued by Rajasthan govt
Rajasthan government on Friday issued orders to revise the pay grades of the state employees as per the recommendations of Govind Sharma committee. The decision will benefit ministerial as well as grade four employees and allied services.
With the decision, the employees will also be provided more chances of promotions. As per the order, 1S pay band has been abolished and a new pay band 1 has been approved which will have main impact on fourth class employees.
The class IV employees will have a benefit of Rs 850 in basic salary. Ministerial candidates will have revised names of posts. ‘Lower Division Clerk’ and ‘Upper Division Clerk’ will now be ‘Clerk grade-II’ and ‘Clerk grade-I’ respectively. Office Assistant will be Junior Administrative Officer.
The post of Office Superintendent is renamed as Administrative Officer. Grade pay of LDC and UDC was hiked from Rs 1,900 to Rs 2,400 and from Rs 2,400 to Rs 2,800 respectively. Pay of other employees and officers including helper, teachers, radiographers and others were also revised.
The order will be effective from July 1, 2013, a release said on Friday night. A separate order will be issued for the revision of pay grades of the employees of Panchayti Raj and local urban bodies also.
The state government had appointed a committee chaired by Principal Secretary Finance Govind Sharma to study the demand of the state employees to remove anomalies in the pay grade. The orders were issued by the finance department.
- Quit tobacco for government job in Rajasthan
- CM launches Food Security scheme in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan to be preferred industrial hub in India as Rs 42,216 cr investment approved
- 13th Rajasthan Assembly monsoon session starts with 9 amended bills, 15 ordinances
- Seven person selected for Rajasthan Ratna Award 2013
- Lok Seva Guarantee Commission will setup by Raj Govt
- Rajasthan 34 IPS Officers Transferred