More Than 6000 Informatics Assistant Vacancy 2013 in DoIT&C Rajasthan
Department of Information Technology and Communication of Government of Rajasthan declares the notification for the recruitment of Suchna Sahayak or Informatics Assistant competitive Examination for 2013.
DoIT&C is filling Informatics Assistant 2013 post by arranging a competitive examination. Interested candidates are required to fill the application form.
Number of Posts: 6300
Eligibility for Informatics Assistant:
For the recruitment for the post of Informatics Assistance in DoIT&C, Rajasthan Govt, candidates should be well versed with written Hindi in devanagari font and Rajasthani culture
For complete notification , eligibility: Click Here
Age Limit - Age Limit is 21 to 35 years.
Fess Details :- General – 500, SBC & OBC – 250, ST & SC & Other – 150/- , More Details Check Below Recruitment Notification.
Pay Grade - Rs (5200 – 20200) -2400/-
Important Date :-
- Online Application Start on – 01/05/2013.
- Last Date Online Application on – 30/05/2013.
- Admit Card Download Date – will update shortly
- Examination Date :- 16/06/2013.(Sunday)
Exam Pattern :- Written Test and Typing Test (Hindi & English).
Examination Mode – Online ( Exam Online).
For Information Assistant Syllabus: Click Here
How To Apply :- For Rajasthan Informatics Assistants Recruitment 2013. Eligible Candidate Apply Online Application Form, Candidate should visit its official Site www.doitc.rajasthan.gov.in and Apply Online Form 2013.
For more details how to apply read below Recruitment Notification 2013.
Candidate should save application ID and Registration Number for future reference.
- RPSC announces Rajasthan Senior Teacher Grade II Recruitment Examination 2013 Dates
- RPSC announces Statistical Officer Exam 2012 dates and centres
- RPSC PTI Grade II and Grade III Exam 2013 Syllabus
- RPSC announces notification for Rajasthan SET for Lectureship
- RTET 2013 notification announced by RBSE
- RPSC LDC Clerk Grade II online application date extended
- RPSC 2013 vacancy Veterinary Officer and Geologist