Ekta Kapoor prays at Ajmer Dargah Shariff for Lootera
We all know of Ekta Kapoor’s firm faith in God – and how she prays seeking divine intervention to make her films hits. So it was not surprising to see her at Ajmer dargah and also at the Kale Hanumanji temple in Jaipur on Thursday, a day before the release of her production Lootera.
Ekta reached the dargah in the afternoon and paid a floral obeisance. After spending almost half an hour there, she headed for the Pink City, where she was accompanied by Dheeraj Sarna, writer of reality show Rakhi Ka Swyamvar.
Ekta presented a music CD of the film to Hanumanji, took his blessings and left for Mumbai the same evening.
So now, if Lootera becomes a hit, you know who helped!
- New Big Cinemas multiplex launch in Ajmer
- Akshay, Ekta, Sonakshi visit Ajmer Dargah Shariff before film release
- Katrina Kaif seek blessings at Ajmer Dargah, desire to shoot a song at Dargah
- Masterchef – Kitchen Ke Superstars takes Khwaja blessings
- Gulzar’s narrated Sound and Light Show starts today at Akbari Quila in Ajmer
- Threads of mannat and special prayers for Sanjay Dutt offered at Ajmer Dargah
- Karishma Tanna, Upen Patel holidaying in Udaipur